Gluten Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids eBook
The eBook to make delicious, gluten-free meals your whole family will love.
Feel stressed out about what to make for dinner?
Want simple, healthy gluten-free meals your whole family will love?
Gluten Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids Cookbook is what you need. It’s filled with 70+ delicious, kid-tested gluten-free, wholesome recipes the whole family will love and made without gluten, artificial ingredients and preservatives.
It’s so much more than a cookbook – it’s a real food guide.
With this book, you'll get:
- 70+ kid-tested, gluten-free recipes that are easy to make
- Healthy fats guide
- How to decode food labels
- Simple ingredients to stock in your refrigerator and pantry
- How to make gluten-free meals without complicated ingredients and recipes
- Tips to help kids become better eaters and try new foods
Get started now!
What You'll Get
- Gluten Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids e-book with 70+ kid-tested recipes, such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more - including kid-favorites such as pizza and chicken fingers that are so easy to make (ditch the frozen foods for good)
- Minimal meal prep - most meals can be made in 30 minutes or less with vegan, vegetarian, grain-free and egg-free options
- Recipe basics, such as all-purpose gluten-free flour, salad dressings and more
- Real food guide with details on why your kids need to eat saturated fats, bone broth and gelatin, and fermented foods; how to soak and sprout nuts, seeds, beans and gluten-free grains
- Gluten-free shopping guide - how to shop for healthy gluten-free foods in the store and what to avoid
- Shopping lists for ingredients and supplies
- Lifetime access - learn at your own pace and access on your computer, iPad, smart phone - anytime, anywhere
Get started now!
Why Buy This Book
Did you know many gluten-free packaged foods in grocery stores are loaded with artificial colors, preservatives and heavily processed ingredients?
My family has been gluten free for six years. On our journey to cut out gluten, I was shocked at how many packaged foods and even foods marked as “healthy” were loaded with heavily refined ingredients and preservatives. I was confused about what was really healthy and knew that other families would be too. I wanted to create recipes that would be easy to make and would help parents to learn easy techniques to prepare and make real healthy food.
I wrote this book with YOU in mind. Parents who want to make gluten free recipes for kids without artificial colors, preservatives and other additives. All the recipes are gluten-free – with many options for grain free or Paleo, dairy free, egg free and vegetarian.
I’m Tracey Black, the author and founder of Don’t Mess with Mama, a blog dedicated to natural living made simple through homemade beauty, natural cleaning, minimalism, real-food and gluten-free recipes, and much more.
As a busy mom, I know how overwhelming it can be to want to make changes for my family but not where to start. That’s why I created this book and online course. I want to help you to get those toxic chemicals out of your skin care and beauty care products, and show you there is a better way… that can help to save you money too.
Why Wait? Buy Now
Buy this e-book now, and you can INSTANTLY download it to your favorite e-reader and dive into the recipes. You can easily print the book and put it into a binder so you have all the recipes handy.
The layout of the book lends itself well to printing the recipes on regular 8.5 x 11 paper, and put them in a binder for easy reference.
And you can access the e-book and the free printables I made just for you no matter where you go - whether that's on a laptop, desktop, PC or Mac, or iPad - and you have access FOREVER.
Ready to get started? Buy this e-book now!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This is the best part... I know you'll love this book so I'm including a 30-day money back guarantee.
Why would I do this? Because I’m confident that you will love the book. I put a lot of work into this - making sure every recipe in this book is amazing. I use every one of these recipes myself so you don't have to keep searching for healthy, gluten-free recipes. I've done all the work for you.